Captiva Island: Bougainvillea House!
Welcome to the Bougainvillea House, one of Captiva Islands Premier Bayfront Estates! The perfect compound for large families or a company retreat!
2 acres of lush manicured gardens that features a magnificent main residence with a timeless casual feel that will accommodate large families & guests along with a separate fully equipped 2 bedroom/2 bath guest house.
The property features an incredible boat dock with multiple lifts/covered boathouse/deepwater slip to park your yacht/live bait well/storage & fish cleaning table. Relax and enjoy one of the largest pool entertainment areas with a cabana that you will experience on the islands that are just steps away from your own private deeded beach access path.
The main house boasts extraordinary details including fantastic spacious guest areas, tray ceilings, custom moldings, marble & hardwood floors, office, exercise room, elevator, 5 car garage, formal living & dining rooms, & an outstanding outdoor screened living space with awesome water & nature views.
The perfect compound for large families or a company retreat!
NOTE: This listing is for the property address 16221-16217 Captiva Drive, Captiva, FL, 33924
- 5 BR, 5.5 BA Main House
- 2 BR, 2 BA Guest house
- Office, Elevator, MBR with Sitting Room
- Pool/Spa, Boat Lift/Dock, 2 Acres
- Amenities: Deeded Beach Access, Gulf Access
- Storm Protection: Shutters, Shutters - Electric, Shutters - Manual
- Waterfront : Yes - Bay, Navigable
- View: Bay, Roosevelt Channel
- Boating Amenities: Boat Lift, Boathouse, Covered Dock, Dock, Electric at Dock, Gulf Access, Water at Dock
- Rear Exposure: E
- Sewer: Septic
- Water / Irrigation : Central
- Lot Description: Oversize; 2.00 (acres) / 87,120 (sqft)
- Guest House Description: 2+ Baths, 2+ Bedrooms
- Gas Description: Yes; Propane
"*" indicates required fields