Deep Water Access in Palmetto Point!
This beautifully finished home is the paragon of waterfront living, located in the prestigious Palmetto Point community. One of the area’s premier boating communities!
This 3BR, 3BA home has a picturesque view of the deep water canal. It sits at an intersecting portion of the canal where you can watch oversized yachts pull in. Enjoy your cup of coffee in the morning, watching the sunrise with the Eastern exposure.
This home also offers 2 boats lifts, 10,000 lbs and 1,500 lbs. You are within minutes to enjoying the Gulf of Mexico and back Bay waters. Newly finished metal roof, and impact windows and doors. The pool has been totally resurfaced along with a pavered deck surface. The kitchen has all the extras, including granite, stainless steel appliances and gorgeous light sand colored cabinetry.
Palmetto Point community is close to everything.. grocery stores, shopping malls, Target, restaurants, beaches, ice cream, and health services.
You really are in the best location of Fort Myers, Florida.
- Views of the Deep Water Access Canal
- 2 Boats Lifts, 10,000 lbs /1,500 lbs
- Resurfaced Pool w/ Paver Deck
- New Metal Roof, Impact Windows & Doors
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Glass Porch, Guest Bath, Guest Room, Laundry in Residence, Screened Lanai/Porch
- Storm Protection: Impact Resistant Doors, Impact Resistant Windows, Shutters - Screens/Fabric
- Interior Features: Bar, Built-In Cabinets, Laundry Tub, Smoke Detectors, Walk-In Closet
- Exterior Features: Built-In Gas Fire Pit, Deck, Fence, Patio, Sprinkler Auto
- Private Pool: Yes; Below Ground, Heated Electric, Screened
- Windows: Impact Resistant, Single Hung, Solar Tinted
- Waterfront : Yes - Canal, Intersecting Canal, Seawall
- Approx. Lot Size: 135x95x135x95 ; 0.29 (acres) / 12,807 (sqft)
- Community Type: Boating, Non-Gated
- Gulf Access: Yes; Direct Access
- Canal Width: Canal Width 81-120
- Development/SubDivision: Palmetto Point