Private Island SW Florida Getaway!
The epitome of off-grid private island living on 1.8 acres within the 2,500 acre Cayo Costa State Park!
You are surrounded by the gorgeous blue Gulf of Mexico, back Bay waters, and white powdery sand that melts your cares away. While aboard your boat your minutes to the famous Cabbage Key restaurant, Pink Elephant on Bocca Grande, Mucky Duck on Captiva, or private dining on Useppa Island.
Located in Cayo Costa State Park. Cayo Costa, which means ‘Key by the Coast’ or barrier island Is one of Florida’s most special protected areas. Cayo Costa State Park is in a region where rich marine resources have supported humans for approximately 14,000 years. Archaeological research has shown us that an indigenous society thrived on Cayo Costa as far back as 4,000 years ago. They were part of the Caloosahatchee culture.
Once you arrive at your private dock, with a 10,000lb lift, you are transported to what feels like a private island in West Indies with meandering boardwalks connecting the home to the gazebo & outdoor cook shack/kitchen.
The properties state of the art solar arrays, lithium battery, generator system works seamlessly to power everything within the home as you would normally. Inside the home, you have 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths, a great room floor plan anchored by an amazing kitchen with custom Mahogany cabinets, live edge granite, and high-end appliances.
This lifestyle and property take years to create but you can live it now. Custom built with pride, time, and a complete appreciation for nature and our local waters.
- 1.8 Acres in 2,500 Acre State Park
- 3 BR, 3 BA, Amazing Kitchen, Dock
- Boat to Cabbage Key, Useppa & More
- Feels Like Private Island, Gulf/Bay Views
- Interior Features: Bar, Custom Mirrors, Exclusions, Fire Sprinkler, Fireplace, High Speed Available, Laundry Tub, Other, Pantry, Smoke Detectors, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar
- Additional Rooms: Exercise, Family Room, Great Room, Guest Bath, Guest Room, Home Office, Laundry in Residence, Loft, Open Lanai/Porch, See Remarks, Recreation, Screened Balcony, Screened Lanai/Porch, Workshop, Den - Study
- Floor Plan Type: Great Room, Other, Split Bedrooms, 2 Story
- Flooring: Tile, Wood
- Kitchen/Dining: Island, Pantry, Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Dining - Family, Dining - Living, Eat-in Kitchen, Formal
- Master Suite: Master BR Sitting Area, Master BR Upstairs, Split Bedrooms, Dual Sinks, Shower Only
- Waterfront: Bayfront, Beach, Gulf, Gulf to Bayfront, Mangroves, Navigable, No Bridge
- Exterior Finish: Wood Siding, Trim Wood
- Roof: Metal
- Construction: Elevated, Piling Wood, Slab
- View: Bay, Gulf, Gulf and Bay, Landscaped Area, Mangroves, Water
- Exterior Features: Deck, Decorative Shutters, Extra Building, Fence, Gazebo, Outdoor Fireplace, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Patio, Room for Pool, Sprinkler Auto, Storage
- Boat/Dock Info: Boat Dock Private, Boat Lift, Elec Avail at dock, Water Avail at Dock
- Gulf Access: Yes - No Bridge(s) / Water Direct, Via Boat Lift
- Rear Exposure: W
- Lot Description: Irregular Shape, Oversize, 1.80 (acres) / 78,408 (sqft)
- Equipment: Cooktop, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Generator, Microwave, Other, Range, Refrigerator, Refrigerator/Freezer, Refrigerator/Icemaker, Reverse Osmosis, Satellite Dish, Smoke Detector, Solar Panels, Tankless Water Heater, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Treatment Owned
- Amenities: Beach Access, Boat Storage
- Cooling: Ceiling Fans, Central Electric, Zoned
- Heating: Central Electric
- Community Type: Boating
- Parking: Covered, Under Building Open, Attached Garage, 3 spaces
- Storm Protection: Impact Resistant Doors, Impact Resistant Windows, Shutters
- Water: Reverse Osmosis - Entire House, Solar Heater, Well
- Sewer: Septic
- Gas Description: Propane