One of the Best Waterfront Properties on the West Coast of Florida!
Gulf to Bay, Sunrise to Sunset, 125 feet of Incredible Water Frontage on the Tween Waters stretch on Captiva Island, Florida. One of the highest point elevations on Captiva. Located at the mouth of the Bay & Roosevelt Channel.
This property enjoys Deep Water Yacht Access & One of the Best covered boat house & dock setups you will find.
In addition to the lot, a full set of the Masterful Work of Artfully completed blueprints by Nationally known Architect John Cooney of Naples (of what could be built) is available for purchase. These incredibly thought-out plans are ready to submit for permitting to build so you can start living the dream sooner, rather than later.
This property is a One of A Kind!
- Gulf to Bay, Mouth of Bay & Roosevelt Channel
- Unique Property, 125’ Water Frontage
- Blueprints by John Cooney Available
- Deep Water Access, Covered Boat House
- Waterfront: Bayfront, Beach, Direct Access, Navigable, No Bridge, Roosevelt Channel, Seawall
- View: Bay, Direct Gulf, Roosevelt Channel
- Lot Size: 100ft or + Front, 1 - 2 Acres
- Elevation: 3+ Ft
- Lot Features: Aerial/Topo Availiable, Coastal Setback, Private Beach Access, Survey Availiable
- Boating Amenities: Boat Lift, Boathouse, Covered Dock, Dock, Gulf Access
- Water / Sewer: City / Septic
- Boatlift: Yes
- Survey : Yes